Monday, May 18, 2009

Me the poet


I think myself to be the jack of all trade and king of none. That way there is this small poet in me who pops out once in a while to play with the words creating rhymes for nothing but the joy of creating. Here is one such creation of mine. Call it a poem or a rhyme or whatever you like to. Here i am, showcasing the small poet in me:)

When words drain we have silence to speak,

Staying apart the feelings are bleak,



Against all odds I will swear,

That the days were good when u were here,



You took the way that life showed you

Never thinking my state after the toll of hew



I always wish that the good comes your way,

To make it bright and a beautiful day



Waiting for the day when you’ll be here,

to whisper those words in your ear.



Eagerly awaiting your arrival

to head start the revival.

I dedicate this to that special person who made me a blogger too.

4 comments:

  1. The same question, asked by the previous blogger, yaru antha hidden party, though I think I partially know the answer :)
    Nice poem :)
    Hurray now you have an added qualification!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parava illaye.. Your poem is pretty good.

    cheers

    Vish

    ReplyDelete
  3. who is the secret person ?
    ahem ahem.

    ReplyDelete