Thursday, February 12, 2009

Accidental beginning

Hi myself,

I don't think anyone other than me will be reading this post at this moment or the near future. This thing of writing blog started accidentally. As i have my friend's blog as my homepage it happened today that i clicked some button circumstantially that it opened the page to create an account and here i am starting to blog. Serendipity is the noun that comes to my mind when i think about it. Whether its a pleasant discovery or a not so pleasant discovery i have to wait and see. I feel excited now and i dont find any reasons for it as i am busy typing whats coming across in my mind. I always had a niche for writing but i was too laid back to put myself to it. Now as it happens rather unwinds without my conscious effort i am overwhelmed by the feeling that someone is guiding me.
I think and like to believe that this will be the place where i can be myself, where i can express myself regardless of the thought what others might think about. I haven't decided yet whether to put in my personal stuffs as i have always claimed to be an open book or my thoughts on general things i usually think about. Being the guy who swings with the mood i expect that this blog will carry a bit of my personal life{i am already an open book ;)} and not so personal stuff too. Wait for more from me. I have already begun monologue-ing.

What can i say, not bad for a novice beginner.

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe welcome welcome, you have given me another way to pass my time :)
    good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...i too got to start on this soon..lest i 'l be left just reading every1's blogs ;) anyway,u DO rite wel :D.....waiting for more of ur post...:)

    ReplyDelete