Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A timely SMS

Sincere Note: This is not to hurt or bash anyone.Its a real incident and no animal has been harmed in the making of this post ;)

There is this one junior of mine who is going through some turbulent time with his affair who use to send me forwards(sms) which are usually lamentable. It happened today that he sent me a forward and i thinking it to be one of his many woeful sms opened it with a prepared mind. Half way through i had a feeling that the sms was written having in me in my mind. I felt how cruel life can be at times. It felt as if someone is watching me closely and sending me messages at appropriate time just to show me that i am under supervision. Following is the message i received,

SMS
Whats great Love?
When you hide tears and care for her
When she ignores you, still you love her....

I was scrutinising myself whether i was feeling the same way when the following line stuck gold with me.

SMS cotd
When she begins to love another, you still smile for her and say to yourself




Ava....................







.....................




....................



"MACHI SAPPA FIGURE DA AVA"

:D

I just couldnt stop laughing for sometime. I am still giggling as i am writing this post.
I got reminded of the story of the fox and the sour grapes of the childhood days.
Its a funny feeling and i suddenly understand that life is not cruel but very funny.
That was a message that cheered me up. It came along to remind me who i am and pushed me to keep going. After all life is how you see it.

Lets see the life as a smiling smiley :)

1 comment:

  1. naa u know that i hate publicity still u make me popular great na...

    ReplyDelete