Monday, June 8, 2009

Cutest cup of tea with a sense of humour


One day my wife was out, and I was in charge of our little daughter. My
daughter is two and had just recovered from an accident. Someone had
given her a little tea set as a get-well gift, and it was one of her
favorite toys.

I was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when my daughter
brought me a little cup of tea, it was just water. After several cups of
tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, I saw my wife came home. I
made her wait in the living room to watch my daughter bring me a cup of
tea, because it was "just the cutest thing." My Wife waited, and sure
enough, here my daughter come down the hall with a cup of tea for daddy,
and my wife watches me drink it.

-

-

-


-

-


-


-
-


-



-


-

-
Then my wife says to me, "Did it ever occur to you that the only place
she can reach to get water is the toilet?"

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha...poor Daddy! I can very well imagine how he would have reacted after that...

    ReplyDelete